Our Energy practice team comprises of experts with industry-specific knowledge and considerable expertise and experience in oil and gas, mineral resources, conventional and renewable power generation sectors.
Our services include:
- Providing solutions and regulatory support for acquisition and alienation of energy assets (deal structuring, due diligence, negotiations, etc.);
- Legal advisory on a wide range of matters related to development, project procurement (site acquisition; licensing and permitting; transmission and interconnection agreements; supply agreements; procurement and construction; equipment supply; operation and maintenance);
- Drafting and negotiating of power purchase agreements, fuel supply contracts, construction contracts, maintenance and operation contracts, etc.;
- Regulatory advice on upstream and downstream oil and gas, transmission and distribution, retail electricity and natural gas supply, energy market reform;
- Advisory on bilateral investment treaties and dispute resolution in the energy sector;
- Advisory on national policy.