Alyona is the Head of the Strategic Communications practice. She is one of the country’s strongest and most reputable advisors on industry-focused regulatory and policy research, policy and legislation development, regulatory impact assessment.
She advises multinational companies and major local businesses on building and executing corporate government relations and public affairs strategies across a full range of policy areas, especially in the sectors of agribusiness, natural resources, retail, transport and infrastructure.
Alyona is an author of the scientific publications in the field of legal regulation of transitional relations. Also, she led the education courses “Legislative Technique” and “Organization of Working Groups” at the Institute for Advanced Studies at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Alyona has worked for more than fifteen years in legal and management positions in the Presidential Administration of Ukraine and almost five years in the field of government relations. Prior to joining Hillmont Partners, she worked as a senior advisor with Kesarev Consulting’s legislative and regulatory practices in Ukraine.
- Kyiv National University of Internal Affairs (with honours)
- National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine (with honours)
- Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, Electrical Engineering Department (with honours)
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded with the title “Honoured Lawyer of Ukraine”
- The Legal 500 EMEA, edition 2021 – recommended lawyer for Corporate and M&A in Ukraine