Tetiana is the Head of the Energy practice. She advises on M&A and corporate, competition law, commercial law and regulatory matters in oil and gas, mineral resources, conventional and renewable power generation projects.
Tetiana is a member of the working group on the improvement of legislative regulation in the energy sector, an external advisor to supervisory and executive board members of strategic enterprises, an aide to a Member of Parliament, a co-author of several draft laws in the electricity and gas sectors, and the author of a number of articles and publications (a chapter on Ukraine in a book by the American Bar Association “Financing Renewable Energy Projects: A Global Analysis and Review of Related Power Purchase Agreements”, an article for PV Magazine “Impact of Covid-19 on the global energy sector” and many others). She is a frequent speaker at conferences and expert forums and is a lecturer at the Legal High School educational platform.
Tetiana has over fifteen years of professional experience. Prior to joining Hillmont Partners in November 2019 she was head of the legal department at the state-owned company JSC Main Gas Pipelines of Ukraine, in addition to serving as an expert at the Energy Community Secretariat and having previously worked as a senior lawyer at renowned international law and consultancy firms (Deloitte, CMS). Tetiana’s recent project work includes consulting foreign investors in Ukraine’s renewable energy sector regarding legal remedies for protecting their rights, including through investment and commercial arbitration, advising the holding company of the gas TSO on corporate governance matters, certification requirements under the Third Energy Package, representing a large foreign investor in negotiations between the Government of Ukraine and investors in the renewable energy sector of Ukraine (regarding feed-in-tariff restructuring), advisory on corporate PPAs and many other ventures.
- King’s College London, Executive LL.M in Competition Law
- Koretsky Institute of State and Law of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Postgraduate Research Study
- Institute of Law and Economics at Kyiv National Linguistic University, Master of Laws
Admitted to the Bar in Ukraine (2020)
- American Bar Association (Environment, Energy, and Resources Section)
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Associated European Energy Consultants
- American Chamber of Commerce
- European Business Association
- Energy Club
- Women’s Energy Club of Ukraine
- November 2020 – speaker at the VI Ukrainian Gas Forum – Eastern European Gas Congress
- November 2020 – speaker at the Energy Freedom Talk Show
- October 2020 – speaker on a Hromadske Radio broadcast
- October 2020 – moderator at the I UBA Energy Law Conference
- August 2020 – speaker on an expert panel of the Energy School for Lawyers of Legal High School
- August 2020 – speaker at the Energy Talk Show Electricity Market #2
- June 2020 – speaker and moderator at a webinar on protecting investors’ rights in the RES sector in Ukraine co-hosted by Hillmont Partners and Squire Patton Boggs
- May 2020 – speaker at a webinar on the impact of the pandemic on businesses in Ukraine co-hosted by Hillmont Partners and the Legal 500
- February 2020 – speaker at the Energy Storage Forum