Oleksandr Ilkov is one of Ukraine’s top practitioners in the field of government relations and public affairs, regulatory and risk management. He advises foreign investors and top national companies on the development and implementation of comprehensive GR & PA strategies, coordinates regulatory and policy analysis and monitoring, crisis communications, legislative drafting and advocacy.
Oleksandr has more than ten years of experience in senior positions in governmental authorities, including the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, where in different years Oleksandr was responsible for communication between the President of Ukraine and the Parliament of Ukraine, representation of interests of the President of Ukraine in courts. Oleksandr was a member of the High Qualification Commission of Judges of Ukraine. Prior to joining Hillmont Partners, Oleksandr was a partner of Kesarev Consulting, where he led its legislative and regulatory practices in Ukraine.
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Master of Laws (diploma with honours);
- Uzhhorod National University, Master’s degree in international economic relations;
- Swedish Institute Management Programme;
- Ukrainian School for Political Studies.
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded with the title “Honoured Lawyer of Ukraine”;
- Best Lawyers, edition 2020 – featured as a recommended practitioner in the regulatory practice and agriculture and rural affairs;
- The Legal 500 EMEA, edition 2020 – recommended lawyer for Corporate and M&A in Ukraine.